Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Another daily photo blog?

I don't know. I've had photography as my hobby for like 15 years now. Some of the years have been more active and some not so active.

I've followed some of the daily photo blogs. The concept is originally "City Daily Photo Blog", so I don't know how it fits Seinäjoki. Seinäjoki is not London, Paris or even Helsinki in matter of population or size. Still, in Finland Seinäjoki is referred as a "City".

I don't know if anyone is going to be interested in some place in Ostrobothnia Province of Finland, but still...lets give it a try.

The area where Seinäjoki is located is sometimes referenced as "Lakeus", "Flat land", so there are not going to be photos of big hills. You may see some photos of surrounding areas too as "day trips from Seinäjoki".

I'm kinda lazy by nature, but let's hope I can post something daily.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started a blog. I visited Finland several times and really loved it. Looking forward to see more of the country here in your photos.
    Shalom from Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment using this form. All comments suspected to be of commercial purpose will be removed.